Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

whew

I escaped. It took about thirty years, but I gradually chipped out a hole in the wall that led to a vast underground tunnel and ultimately, freedom. To avoid any prison guards spotting the hole, I simply hung a big poster of the dead Diana, formerly Princess of Wales in front of it. It wasn't fun looking at that for three decades, I can tell you, but I think the prison guards have too much respect for royalty to feel tempted to pull it down in one of their fits of pique about their unpopularity among the condemned.

After getting out, I noticed that despite thirty years having passed, everything was the same. Science still hasn't come up with fast exciting space-travel, or a cure for the common cold, or a way of getting drugs to Africa, politics still exists and there are still too many blondes in America. I am not sure whether I have been through a time-warp or whether the thirty years I just spent waiting to be electrocuted were really only a few days that seemed like thirty years. I would have blogged more, but honestly it was really, really boring in there. If I had known they don't even give you beer, I never would have bothered.

Comments:
It musta been a very young Diana on your poster. I too am now out on licence these last 10 years. I’ve waited for you, and though I am now 73, I‘m fit. I think we should meet to take things further. I’ve no skin left for any more names so you’re my last hope.

Yours truly,
Worried.
 
Would you consider posting on 'a mischief of magpies' in the afterlife.
 
I'm glad you're back. Wait, where are you? It has been 3 weeks!
 
You were in for 30 years waiting for electricution?

Can't have been in Texas then... you'd have been lucky to get 30 minutes.
 
Okay Annie...you're too quiet.

Post something so we know you're alive...
 
Too many blondes indeed. Not nearly enough miscegenation for my liking.
 
These guys found the tunnel... scroll for amazing pics.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5921
 
Damn! Stick this after showthread.php?
t=5921
 
What a bizarre blog. And hello from another Annie. I feel some kind of affinity for you, y'know.ju
 
october 2005? you probably aren't even reading your comments anymore.
 
do want to see wht a gang of girl is doing individualy for some guys like you

check out here

Visit hotbabes :) at EXTASY CAMS <3

extacy1234....
 
It is really a nice. I recommend it.

http://freshnews-today.blogspot.com/
http://credit-cards-banks.blogspot.com/
 
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
 
Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting. At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
What's more, you can search through out courses
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?